Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] "WARP" Garden of Dust

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help, when I click warp in dialogue box inside of garden of dust dungeon, nothing happens, dialogue box is closed after click, I tried to change some value inside of WorldXX-npc.scp and tried every run, but nothing happens.
"already fixed thanks for the hints" :)

uraurama - [HELP] "WARP" Garden of Dust - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the script from the npc isn't linked to anything (or has requirements you don't meet) then nothing will be triggered
If the warp doesn't exist then I'm fairly sure nothing will be triggered either (could be wrong there it might kick you out in that case, never ran into that myself just yet)

The fact that you're having trouble with a dungeon warp makes me wonder why do you use a "9 class" client while clearly still getting in touch with things, you're really giving yourself more of a headache than anything there..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the script from the npc isn't linked to anything (or has requirements you don't meet) then nothing will be triggered
If the warp doesn't exist then I'm fairly sure nothing will be triggered either (could be wrong there it might kick you out in that case, never ran into that myself just yet)

The fact that you're having trouble with a dungeon warp makes me wonder why do you use a "9 class" client while clearly still getting in touch with things, you're really giving yourself more of a headache than anything there..

thank you for your response :) , because I wan't to learn and explore something new. I tried but I don't figured it how to fix that kind of problem so I post, and you reply. so your small help is big information for me to learn new things :) by the way thank you again to give some time to reply :) on my thread.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's a known bug from 8.5, check your warp_list cabal.dec

Help, when I click warp in dialogue box inside of garden of dust dungeon, nothing happens, dialogue box is closed after click, I tried to change some value inside of WorldXX-npc.scp and tried every run, but nothing happens.
"already fixed thanks for the hints" :)

uraurama - [HELP] "WARP" Garden of Dust - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you have problem with the third warp either? after you warp inside this one, you killed a boss and you click in a portal that teleports you to another room, inside this another room you kill another boss and have to warp again, but i'm stuck in that warp, can't figure out whats is wrong, isn't working, and my cabal.dec (warp, warp_list and world_id=110)/warp.scp, terrain.scp, missiondungeon.scp and world110-npc/terrain are perfectly sync, doesn't make any sense.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Did you have problem with the third warp either? after you warp inside this one, you killed a boss and you click in a portal that teleports you to another room, inside this another room you kill another boss and have to warp again, but i'm stuck in that warp, can't figure out whats is wrong, isn't working, and my cabal.dec (warp, warp_list and world_id=110)/warp.scp, terrain.scp, missiondungeon.scp and world110-npc/terrain are perfectly sync, doesn't make any sense.
what files are you using?

Upvote 0
Back