Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help warz server hamachi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eu consegui colocar o warz para funcionar no localhost, mas não estou conseguindo deixar o server on com o hamachi // I managed to get warz to work on localhost, but I'm not able to leave the server on with hamachi
:coffee:

SORRY FOR GOOGLE TRANSLATOR.

Reaction score
If you put your server on your own PC with hamachi. You can't log in. Only your friends.Create a virtual machine for this.or, configure your no-ip and your router for ipv4_ppoe, for you connect and ping your own IP.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f791/war-hamachi-iis-928028/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem is in the masterserver and supervisor, when I put the ip of the hamachi it gives an error and the server does not open.

I already looked here and didn't find it, but do you have a link on how to leave the global inventory?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm modifying a lot of things in the source, but my biggest question is how to leave it online for my friends to enter.

obs: the source I'm trying to leave on is untouched.

Upvote 0
Back