Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Who have the links of Perfect World 1.4.5 Vbox w/ video tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone...
Here i am sharing this vbox image of PW 1.4.5
i take no credit to any of the files....
i originally took them from other forum...
then test it...

the only thing i did here is the video and uploading the files online ..thats it :d lol
anyways...download links below

==Files==
Server Files/vBox image -
Server Files (4Shared mirror) -
Client Side Files -
Perfect World Client v621 Installer -
Oracle VirtualBox -
WinRar(for extracting the files) -

If someone wants to reupload it to another host i would appreciate it :D i have such slow connection thats why...

Here is the Video i made for this server

Please who have the links from this topic? Sorry my english... The links don't work... Help please

is broken :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im not entirely sure what you mean as Im quite new with all of this, Im retrying the installation because upon going over his instructions I missed a few things, I also improperly set up the DNS last time because I didnt know what a "name server" was. Hopefully this attempt produces better results

EDIT: Okay I was able to connect to the pwAdmin page but the page is not showing the game server is online

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know how to do that or what that would do.

My server page looks like this. Is there a command or something Im missing to start everything?
53c422d3348da09b8eaeb2e2525c76e6 - [HELP] Who have the links of Perfect World 1.4.5 Vbox w/ video tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT: Im an idiot, I didnt log into the webpage so I could have access to the server controls.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back