Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with 1.0 tw dogi's only dropping?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i've been working on this source https://forum.ragezone.com/f880/release-server-dbo-tw-version-1167615/ and i can't seem to figure out how to disable the dogi's dropping & getting normal items to drop

Anyone able to help with that? Is it something i have to disable or is it a table i have to change? And if it's a table i have to change, could you provide the table editor for 1.0? Mine doesn't seem to build properly, i've tried multiple vs versions & none work, vs2010 says i need a .net framework that my windows version doesn't support (4.5.2)

I've also tried the 2.0 table editor & that didn't work, it could only read like 4~ files from this setup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah its a table thing , you change what should drop and not if im not wrong, then u patch the server and client if u want , and well ofc 2.0 table editor wouldnt work on 1.0 tables , atleast never saw someone making taht work xdd, somewhere in ehre u have a link for a tabled editor taht allows u to read teh server tables , u can use it to check if it problem is on tables, but if u want to edit u would need a dbo binary editor to change it , that maybe u can find it here too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In that code the drop system is not working, there are a handful of dogi codes embedded in the code. The server does not read tables for the drop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
damn i dint know about that , ty for u ansewr i ill have that in mind if i ever see someone making the same question!

Back