• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help with Arcturus SWF and Chocolatey CMS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey people, i recently installed Chocolatey cms, it worked like cms

i create my character, i press "Go Client" and when it enter on client it redirect me for modify appearance of my character, i modify but when i CLICK on READY, for go to the hotel it dont work

the buttom dont work, how can i explain you, look this picture.

Freakky77 - Help with Arcturus SWF and Chocolatey CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Freakky77 - Help with Arcturus SWF and Chocolatey CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

----------------------------------------------
The General or someone

can someone explain me how to configure my hotel? Which archives need to be configured for do works my hotel?

I tried modify external_variables / chocolatey.php and other files

but tutorials are really poor for Newbie/medium users....

im offering items of steam for people help me. (CSGO and PUBG items)

tell me what im doing wrong, actually i have TEAMVIEWER for work with someone....

upupup! Help please, i can pay!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Try going through your configurations again and/or re-install the whole thing and follow the instructions on how to install it step-by-step.

Upvote 0
Back