• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP]With BH and Bamboo cave it gives wrong coordinates when i go out in scenario,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to edit this? i look in npc.csv and i cannot see the coor of npc there which file i will choose to correct these error?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Help me With BH and Bamboo cave it gives wrong coordinates when i go out in scena

ectype

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Help me With BH and Bamboo cave it gives wrong coordinates when i go out in scena

if you mean when u exit cave u need it to go some where like go out cave same TO or to stone city ... u can change it from ectype.csv

if u mean something else plz explain more

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thats what i need sir, a great help even I am at office right now I think you got the right solution I will check it later,

The error is like this when i enter to BH cave at west surburb ok its work fine and the mob and boss are already there but when i finish the scenario and kill the last boss the npc will appear to leave the scenario cave and when i click the leave the cave it goes me somewhere in green scarp place which is not normal, and also when i enter the bh cave and for some reason I will leave the cave by clicking (npc) Happines hall world it goes also somewhere in green scarp place, i think there is a problem with the coordinates that is giving by the two npc at the cave, but you got the answer Man later on i will check it. Thanks a lot

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back