Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help with hd localhost v83 !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello i saw this post
and wanted to asked if someone know how to do that to edit the localhost address and send me a download please have a nice day thanks for the helpers ! .

the post :
: Re: v83 "HD" Client

mapler - help with hd localhost v83 ! - RaGEZONE Forums
Originally Posted by Halcyon mapler - help with hd localhost v83 ! - RaGEZONE Forums
Edit2 : After posting this, someone posted their own address to change the resolution on the client side: http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/addresses-v83-resolution-change-1161938/ This will allow you to change it to your Any format you want, 800x600, 1440p, etc. enjoy. EDIT : You can also change this on the server side so that it works without changing anything on the client side itself. Into your source code, put:

Code:
PLAYER_LOGGEDIN(0x14)
change to

Code:
PLAYER_LOGGEDIN(0x68)
, it will work. Warning: This client is not perfect by any means. It has several problems. You need to make WZ edits to UI.wz and Map.wz. There are also issues with the cash shop and shortcut buttons. However, if you ignore these issues, you can use it for your server(?).

While I'd like to save this, I feel like it would be better if we all moved from 800x600 to.. instead of 800x600. Regardless, a lot of people are starting to get it, and I just hope we move on.
This is the v83 HD Client, which is included with MapleMS.

Anyway, it was changed to 127.0.0.1 IP, and also fixed a problem because someone didn't know how to use resource editor properly.
Here's the direct file, edited:

If you want to patch it yourself:

Go to the addressCode:
004953FD

Once at this address, you will:
Code:
PUSH 68
change to
Code:
PUSH 14
, you will be able to successfully use the client on [STRIKE]your source[/STRIKE] HeavenMS.
It has been tested to work in single player. It hasn't been tested for multiplayer, but it will likely work. Let me know if it doesn't work with multiplayer. If so..

75mejvx - help with hd localhost v83 ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I suggest you to refer the first link you already have in thread, it contains most of address for HD client and you can find how to edit client in comments as well.
the screenshot thread offered a simple change for you but I just concerned if it works for all conditions.

Upvote 0
Back