• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help with maps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to Change map in mandara please help me
new mandara to old mandara please help me

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Re: Help

I think you need the correct ZONE.EXE for that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to Change map in mandara please help me
new mandara to old mandara please help me

You need patch file, for zone 1. You could find the files here here. sorry it's a full zone. (pass: demetry) for client, you need back up of your client. Replace back before using new mandara.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you can make me a video

my tantra is k4
not k5 and k6

that file's is K4???

how to set up that file sir you can teach me it's error for hamachi server

Please I need a proper server files k4 allready set up to please update and hopefully I replaced IP only

and old mandara cant work my client is 3kfr

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you can make me a video

my tantra is k4
not k5 and k6

that file's is K4???

how to set up that file sir you can teach me it's error for hamachi server

Please I need a proper server files k4 allready set up to please update and hopefully I replaced IP only

and old mandara cant work my client is 3kfr

it's k4 server, you can't use your tantra3kfr client. You need other client

By the way, I've never using hamachi server. I just playing tantra alone. But, maybe i can help you out.

To set with hamachi.
*open the program then search for unique Ip by clicking power button at left-top.
*make a new VPN network (what ever you want, name and password), it will appear at hamachi client window.
*use the unique ip in serverlist.txt and localip.txt at server files. You might use server that i gave you before.
*then copy serverlist.txt and serverlist.bin from zone folder to client folder.
*you can use this client in this forum. Check all link first, if you choose part client. Just make new account, it won't take a long time. And download xml files too, use that clientres.xml to prevent error message.
*turn on the server, then play client. If succes, you can play with your friend, join with hamachi using server name and password, use same client.

I think that's all.

To use old mandara, look at the server folder. Zone 1, open old mandara folder. It's patch file. Copy and replace, make back up first. Oh yeah, i forgot. You have to fix your monster location in npcgener.txt and coordinate of npc in tantraparam.

Back