• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Help with missing ragnarok files! =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So this is my second time creating a private server, my first was aion.. and I love it! but I miss secret of the solstice/solstice reborn so much that I had to make an RO server!!(Couldn't find SoTS/SReborn files DDD:) But RO is close enough^^.

So I am having a problem where the quest.sql is missing from the download I got?

[Info]: SVN Revision: '17704'
[Info]: Server supports up to '4096' concurrent connections.
[Info]: Finished reading conf/msg_conf/char_msg.conf.
[Status]: Login server IP address : 127.0.0.1 -> 127.0.0.1
[Status]: Character server IP address : 138.128.112.123 -> 138.128.112.123
[Info]: Done reading conf/import/char_conf.txt.
[Info]: Done reading conf/char_athena.conf.
[Info]: Done reading conf/import/inter_conf.txt.
[Info]: Done reading conf/inter_athena.conf.
[Info]: Done reading conf/import/inter_conf.txt.
[Info]: Done reading conf/inter_athena.conf.
[Info]: Connect Character DB server.... (Character Server)
[Status]: Done reading '50' entries in 'db/re/exp_guild.txt'.
[Status]: Done reading '0' entries in 'db/import/exp_guild.txt'.
[SQL]: DB error - Unknown column 'unique_id' in 'field list'
[Debug]: at c:\users\administrator\desktop\rathena\src\char\int_auction.c:193 - SELECT `auction_id`,`seller_id`,`seller_name`,`buyer_id`,`buyer_name`,`price`,`buynow`,`hours`,`timestamp`,`nameid`,`item_name`,`type`,`refine`,`attribute`,`unique_id`,`card0`,`card1`,`card2`,`card3` FROM `auction` ORDER BY `auction_id` DESC
[Status]: Finished Reading GeoIP Database.
[Info]: Start checking DB integrity
[SQL]: DB error - Table 'ragnarok.quest' doesn't exist
[Fatal Error]: char : A tables is missing in sql-server, please fix it, see (sql-files main.sql for structure)

Char-Server has terminated abnormally.
Restarting in 15 seconds, press Ctrl+C to cancel.

So if anyone has the quest.sql can you upload it's contents so I can query it? Thank you!!=D

P.S. - If you see any other issues that I cannot identify above, please let me know :D!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually found what I was looking for, but I ran into another problem.. when I start to build the solution I get like 4k errors... I'm using VS 2012... and rAthena-12. Any help is appreciated. Thank you=).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just recompile your file or pm me your facebook acc i will help you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not really sure what you mean by that lol. But do you have steam or T.V.? Feel like facebook is a bit too.. weird T.T.

Back