Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with MyShop error (iceblade or anyone who might know how to help, please)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had to format my computer few months ago, but i did backup everything from trickster.

I reconfigured everything, and everything was working fine, but when i tried to purchased something from myshop it went straight to error page. The myshop loads, the cash, the purchase page, everything seems fine. Except for the fact that when i click to finish the actual purchase it lands in an error page.

I didn't change anything and used my backup files, so, i don't have any idea on what could possibly be wrong.

Does anyone have any idea or tips to give me on how to solve this? I am a little rusty when it comes to trickster files...

brumas - Help with MyShop error (iceblade or anyone who might know how to help, please) - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't know if it could be the website file or sql files... So, i'm a bit lost. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup. It's that missing table. Check the IIS error log and comment the INSERT query out.

Oh, thanks, with your tip to check the IIS log (which i didn't know was generated with IIS) i figured it out. My Distributed Transaction Coordinator was deactivated. Activating it made everything work smoothly. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Back