• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help with sql!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

MSSQL 2000 isn't downloadable please help with this or give me please .sql clean SQL's

Can somebody set the Clean SQL's in a .sql Not .bak please :*:
Because i have problems with my .bak and he gives than error. :grr:
Thank you.. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Moderator or Admin please close this Thread because it's solved

THANK YOU!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
AHHHH!

I need too .sql and not .bak, because i use SQL 2005 and i have a error with .bak! Send me, please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can restore you're .BAK into the database if you login with you're Account that you have made..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to you're Management Studio Express and than click on Security and than with you're Right mouse button on Login and select New Login.
For restoring .Bak you most click with you're right mouse button on System Databases and than Restore Database.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, but not is necessary create a new login, when you go create restaure, you need change the folder in OPTIONS. Only this.

One question: Dekaron original use SQL 2000 or 2005?

Thanks for help and sorry my bad english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please give me sql.bak file for sql2000 so that I can restore to mssql

Back