• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

HELP woi DB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ihave realm and i enter on it but if i caret character and i click complete nothing happen ?????:scared::*:

see nothing wrong so what i do i trad from it

plz help me

Attachments

• jkuk - HELP woi DB - RaGEZONE Forums
    jkuk.gif
    583.5 KB · Views: 50
  • we - HELP woi DB - RaGEZONE Forums
    we.png
    617.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: i done all but idk what is this

help me plzzzzzzzzzz:blink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u just need to restart your computer then relaunch everything with start.bat until ManagerServerR.exe says it loaded LeagueData

I told you it would give you errors sometimes because GateServer doesn't connect to GameServer so you have to relaunch GateServer so it connects.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know your problem found it on my post xD http://forum.ragezone.com/f768/battle-immortal-private-server-969551/

Problem:You don't have internet on the CentOS

How to fix? Well go to your oracle virtualbox, 1 click on OS to select, than click settings go to network,
adapter 1 enable atached to bridge adapter chose your adapter click advance than at promiscuous mode allow all. Do that for adapter 2 ,3 and 4 after doing this and still doesn't work disconnect your windows from internet and connect again go on google in centos search something and if you found than is done.

Back