• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IAM ON AN OFFICIAL A3 server ... Redyan (i.e. Indian server )

can u guyz tell me what is the db ip of this server .. please !

RUDY MARTIN .... can u send me your email id pelase i wana talk to u about some thing !

thx in advance :)

Evil

Master Summoner
Reaction score
probably something like 127.0.0.1 or a range from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.255.254. try both options =P

and about my email, use private message *if and only if* its something that cannot/shouldnt be posted here.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol..wat u gonna do with the ip of the database? try and hack it?

well, lets c..here take the ip...

************* EDITED *******************

try your best and penetrate the 9-code encryption...the server is in taiwan btw..and yeah...if u are successful in peeping in..meet me after 14 yrs..after you come out of prison.. okay..? :D good luck...

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
may I suggest you to delete that post? I would rather give false clues than real ones =P

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yep..i think so too..edited the post btw.. :D

Master Summoner
Reaction score
search in the forum before asking such things. read the guides, in case you havent already. and when you have a question that was not posted before, then feel free to ask.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rudy .... it says " server donot exist or acess denied "

please gimme d real IP !

Master Summoner
Reaction score
trying to hack without having a clue of wtf are you doing? (because you tried those IP and you definitly have no clue of anything). This section of the forum is intended to help others to setup their own servers, not to hack someone else's ones.

BTW READ THIS:

http://forum.ragezone.com/a3/rules-145289.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back