Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey ho,
im from germany and understand this with the step of derectionary not so good...so can some1 tell me what i must do there? i click "From device" then "Select devices" then "Add" and choose LunentiaTest backup...ok then i click 3 times ok and click on "Options tap" and "Force restore over existing database". now there a 3 Lines with the first is "LunentiaTest_Log" the second is "LunentiaTest_Data" and the third is "LunentiaTest_1_Data" so what i must write for a directionary is these 3 lines for each?
in a guide stands i must take the directionary from the database folder. but when i click o is come an error...so can some1 help me pls?

THX:mushy:

EDIT:
Here some pictures for what i am meaning.
exomix - [Help] - RaGEZONE Forums

here are the 3 lines and the directionarys...but then comes the error...i dont know where are the _Log file is or _DATA oder _1_Data

exomix - [Help] - RaGEZONE Forums
#
THis is the Error!! pls help me i dont know what i can do now =(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey .. change the file name.. LunentiaTest_Data ( X ) -> LunentiaTest_Data.MDF ( O )

Good Luck

Back