• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey why my iweb no connect? helpp!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my server is foy mysql what is the host?:scared:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my server is foy mysql what is the host?:scared:

Only thing you should have change on the first tab was the 2 IP's which should be 192.168.200.100 unless you changed yours, then you also need to put your char ID number in the box on your photo with the number 43 is. put 1024 instead then click the button under it and it will pop up. if you need more help I'll post your some images.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look i cant acess your machine but there is just 10 numbers that can be used
we gonna name it Ip range.

On your Iweb u have a place to write the ip of your MYSL same thing as saying tell me the Ip of your server,it can only be one of the following in your situation.below is the list copy paste till one works,if you wanna know details about the issue Pm me or something.LIke i said copy paste and try it till it works for you

etc
(just keep changing the last number) until it works.)

in adition there are Free services like for example that will susbtitute you ip in many situations game client etc etc etc (use it because it will grab your physical ip and if ur external one is dynamic you will never face a connectivity issue) works better of course if you have an assigned dynamic Ip by your ISP.

Last edited:
Reaction score
yeah i didnt know how to use it..but i learned with myself ..like most of others things in JD
also who said iam mr egypt? lol
and i dont need to use google to understand u lol
also about helping ..i cant give full help
anyway i wont be here anymore...busy with dev new JD server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back