Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Heroes of The Three Kingdoms Server V1.4.1 (English)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
err : glinkd::Connect to delivery failed." Where do I find this file in that folder? commondataauto.txt. Cannot load table of sensitive words. check file familyname.txt."

Yes, I deleted all the data in the file familyname.txt, after that it worked for me.:D:

Hi my friend where I find this file to delete? Cannot load common data automation crontab. check file commondataauto.txt.
Cannot load table of sensitive words. check file familyname.txt. ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
err : glinkd::Connect to delivery failed." Where do I find this file in that folder? commondataauto.txt. Cannot load table of sensitive words. check file familyname.txt."

Hi my friend where I find this file to delete? Cannot load common data automation crontab. check file commondataauto.txt.
Cannot load table of sensitive words. check file familyname.txt. ?

I responded to your PM. I wouldn't worry too much about the crontab error, but the "Cannot load table of sensitive words. check file familyname.txt." means there is a character(s) that the gdelivery don't like, just open the factionname.txt file located in your /gdeliveryd/ folder and delete all the text in it then save.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
youre actually looking for factionname.txt not familyname.txt and its located in the gdeliveryd folder.
just delete everything in it and the connect to delivery failed should go away.
you can pretty much ignore the cannot load common data automation crontab warning server will still start with that one.

on a side note would anyone be so friendly to post the chinese elements editor for these files? ive been trying to find it on some asian forums but not having much luck this time.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:tongue: Gshop editor: From mcncc
You Have to change your system locale to Chinese PRC to make it work. Good luck.

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a problem.I want to edit the login texts.For example;
Username
Password
Force Logi
n etc..But, I can't find these texts.Where are these texts? I can't find..In which file, this texts?
So, thanks for advices..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a problem.I want to edit the login texts.For example;
Username
Password
Force Logi
n etc..But, I can't find these texts.Where are these texts? I can't find..In which file, this texts?
So, thanks for advices..

It is an image file. not actually text. Its located inside the surfaces.pck file. Extract that and search for login.tga or login.png (cant remember which one it is) Edit with photoshop or whatever you use.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone know how to delete an item without hovering over it? I spawned an item that crashes my game whenever my mouse goes over the item

Reaction score
Can someone translate me the tool? its hard to read only ????? as messages :)

martinle - Heroes of The Three Kingdoms Server V1.4.1 (English) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did u tried any of PW Games Kind of Editor? like Forsaken World, Perfect World...?
I even tried edit elements.data

Do u know how i Find a Full List or how to get all Items IDs?
like Items that i haven't saw yet on game to see using "GM Command Show ID"??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did u tried any of PW Games Kind of Editor? like Forsaken World, Perfect World...?
I even tried edit elements.data

Do u know how i Find a Full List or how to get all Items IDs?
like Items that i haven't saw yet on game to see using "GM Command Show ID"??

You can use item_ext_desc.txt located in configs.pck (located in client) to figure out all the item id's. It doesn't specifically list the item names, but does show the descriptions of the items next to the item numbers giving you an idea of what each item id will spawn.

As far as editors go, I've been unable to locate any that work with hotk. I've tried all editors on the pw/jd/fw/eso sections. I've also tried chinese editors located on other sites and had no luck. Hex editing
seems to be the only option at this time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use item_ext_desc.txt located in configs.pck (located in client) to figure out all the item id's. It doesn't specifically list the item names, but does show the descriptions of the items next to the item numbers giving you an idea of what each item id will spawn.

As far as editors go, I've been unable to locate any that work with hotk. I've tried all editors on the pw/jd/fw/eso sections. I've also tried chinese editors located on other sites and had no luck. Hex editing
seems to be the only option at this time.

i can't find this item_ext_desc.txt is it really on client side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back