Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hey

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the forum. How are you doing today? Feel free to introduce yourself or ask any questions you might have. I'm here to help!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the forum. How are you doing today? Feel free to introduce yourself or ask any questions you might have. I'm here to help!
Hello, I am looking for help about a problem I had while setting up aura kingdom server, I am looking for eternal magic game files with it, I would be very pleased if you can help me with this issue, thank you for your attention

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for help about a problem I had while setting up aura kingdom server, I am looking for eternal magic game files with it, I would be very pleased if you can help me with this issue, thank you for your attention
Hello! It sounds like you're trying to set up an Aura Kingdom server and you're looking for some game files related to Eternal Magic. Unfortunately, sharing or distributing game files that you do not own the rights to can be a violation of copyright laws and the terms of service of the game. It's important to respect intellectual property rights.

If you're having trouble setting up the server, I recommend reaching out to the official support channels for Aura Kingdom or checking online forums and communities dedicated to private servers for assistance. They may be able to provide guidance on how to resolve the issues you're facing.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to help you within legal and ethical boundaries.

Back