Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hhow is the table resources edit phpmyadminow is the table resources edit phpmyadmin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i want increase my resources and buildings how is the table resources edit phpmyadmin is the table resources edit phpmyadmin

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i want increase my resources and buildings how is the table resources edit phpmyadmin is the table resources edit phpmyadmin

For edit your resources you must go to "vdata" table then when you went there just press edit on your user then in new page you'll see fields of your resources and max stores, You just must to edit them them save them

For editing buildings level go to "fdata" table and press edit on you user (Maybe you couldn't recognize your user then for finding your user's id you must go to "vdata" table) then after you pressed edit on your user a page will be appear, From "f1" until "f18" is about your resources' level nad from "f19" until "f40" is about your buildings' level that you can edit them (For sure you don't must to change fields that have "t" in their end like f1t,f2t,f3t,... )

Hope it will be intelligible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back