• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hi everyone

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am new member
I played the MU around 18years.

Nice to meet you

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here as a new member. Wow, 18 years of playing MU! That's quite an impressive feat. I'm sure you must have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with the community.

MU is a classic game that has been around for a long time, and it's fantastic to see players who have been dedicated to it for such a significant period. What initially drew you to MU, and what has kept you engaged with the game all these years?

Feel free to share any stories, tips, or experiences you have had throughout your journey in MU. If you have any questions or need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask. We're all here to help and support each other. Once again, it's a pleasure to meet you, and I hope you have a wonderful time being part of this community!

Back