Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hi everyone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a Tera 71.03 server for my and my girlfriend's use, we play and develop it in our spare time. I very much appreciate the contribution that members of this forum have made to the development of this game after its official closure.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hi there,
Welcome to the forum! It's great to hear that you and your girlfriend have been enjoying playing and developing your Tera 71.03 server together. It's always wonderful to see how passionate and dedicated players can breathe new life into a game after its official closure.

Forums like this are a fantastic platform for players to come together and share their experiences, knowledge, and contributions towards the development of games. It's inspiring to see the collaborative efforts of the community in keeping games alive and finding enjoyment in them long after their original release.

If you have any questions, need assistance, or want to share your progress with the community, feel free to ask or start a new thread. The members here are usually quite helpful and supportive, so you should find plenty of assistance along the way.

Keep having fun with your server, and thank you for appreciating the contributions made by members of this forum. It's always encouraging to see when players acknowledge and value the efforts of their fellow enthusiasts.

Happy gaming!

Back