• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Hi guys im looking for a PW 1.3.6 Client :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im looking for pw 1.3.6 Client, bc every link is not working,

recently i install 1.3.1 version and set my first server, thanks to a guide from 343 👏 :)

thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im looking for pw 1.3.6 Client, bc every link is not working,

recently i install 1.3.1 version and set my first server, thanks to a guide from 343 👏 :)

thanks
there should be a link on 343 with a torrent that's working. I downloaded a similar client yesterday and it seemed to work after a few minutes.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there should be a link on 343 with a torrent that's working. I downloaded a similar client yesterday and it seemed to work after a few minutes.
Hi thanks for your help 👏, it got it from the magnet .

Now i have a problem with this "Connection to MySQL Database Failed" in pwAdmin, i know is a Authd problem, im trying to learn what is that and how to fix it.

Cheers.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think its the wrong mysql password in .../pwadmin/webapps/pwadmin/WEB-INF/.pwadminconf.jsp

At the end i preferred format all and reinstall again. And it works! :) 👏

Surely i installed something wrong and that why MySQL doesn't worked, i going to get an eye on pwadminconf.jsp from now :eek:

now I'm learning about how to use WinSCP and set my WAN Ip on config.php

thank you guys for your help! :alien:

Upvote 0
Back