Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hi guys im looking for a PW 1.3.6 Client :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im looking for pw 1.3.6 Client, bc every link is not working,

recently i install 1.3.1 version and set my first server, thanks to a guide from 343 👏 :)

thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im looking for pw 1.3.6 Client, bc every link is not working,

recently i install 1.3.1 version and set my first server, thanks to a guide from 343 👏 :)

thanks
there should be a link on 343 with a torrent that's working. I downloaded a similar client yesterday and it seemed to work after a few minutes.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there should be a link on 343 with a torrent that's working. I downloaded a similar client yesterday and it seemed to work after a few minutes.
Hi thanks for your help 👏, it got it from the magnet .

Now i have a problem with this "Connection to MySQL Database Failed" in pwAdmin, i know is a Authd problem, im trying to learn what is that and how to fix it.

Cheers.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think its the wrong mysql password in .../pwadmin/webapps/pwadmin/WEB-INF/.pwadminconf.jsp

At the end i preferred format all and reinstall again. And it works! :) 👏

Surely i installed something wrong and that why MySQL doesn't worked, i going to get an eye on pwadminconf.jsp from now :eek:

now I'm learning about how to use WinSCP and set my WAN Ip on config.php

thank you guys for your help! :alien:

Upvote 0
Back