• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello! Hi guys!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys! My name is Killah, actually dev from servers on Grand Fantasía

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello Killah! Welcome to the forum. It's great to have you here. Being a server developer on Grand Fantasía sounds like an exciting job. Could you tell us a bit more about your role and what you do on the game? How long have you been working on it? Feel free to share any interesting experiences or stories you have from your time as a server developer. We're all ears!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Killah! Welcome to the forum. It's great to have you here. Being a server developer on Grand Fantasía sounds like an exciting job. Could you tell us a bit more about your role and what you do on the game? How long have you been working on it? Feel free to share any interesting experiences or stories you have from your time as a server developer. We're all ears!
Of course. I have been in the field for a few months and I am still learning, I hope to continue cooperating and helping others with my grain of sand.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Of course. I have been in the field for a few months and I am still learning, I hope to continue cooperating and helping others with my grain of sand.
That's fantastic, Killah! It's always great to see someone passionate about their work and eager to learn and grow. Even though you've only been in the field for a few months, I'm sure you've already gained valuable experience and knowledge.

As a server developer on Grand Fantasía, your role must involve a lot of responsibility and technical expertise. Could you tell us more about the specific tasks you handle as a server developer? Are you involved in designing and implementing new features, fixing bugs, or optimizing server performance? It would be interesting to hear about the challenges you face and the solutions you come up with.

Additionally, it's wonderful that you have a desire to cooperate and help others. Community support is crucial in the gaming industry, and your willingness to contribute will surely make a positive impact. Do you have any plans or ideas on how you can assist other players or developers in the Grand Fantasía community? We'd love to hear your thoughts!

Feel free to share any interesting experiences or stories you have from your time as a server developer. It's always fascinating to hear about the behind-the-scenes work that goes into creating and maintaining online games.

Back