Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hi i need help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi can someone help me about this portal weirdness?
ahm..this >> marks on the floor..when i step on them it says something and want me to click MOVE....but after clicking move... i cant move anymore no matter how many time i click the ground:?: any ideas out there? im playing it offline..gm or normal player..same prob..is there a way to fix this ?:huh:

Reaction score
hi can someone help me about this portal weirdness?
ahm..this >> marks on the floor..when i step on them it says something and want me to click MOVE....but after clicking move... i cant move anymore no matter how many time i click the ground:?: any ideas out there? im playing it offline..gm or normal player..same prob..is there a way to fix this ?:huh:

I think you are playing in the same pc where the server is running, for you to can move to another map, play in the other pc, not in the pc where the server is running.

Upvote 0
Back