• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hi im Dankej

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi i like to host servers do you know of any good playable version of wow legion?
but I'm not against other servers like lineage and the like,
and I'd be happy for tips on servers that are good, stable and playable,

thank you.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello there! It's great to hear that you enjoy hosting servers and are interested in finding a playable version of World of Warcraft: Legion. While I can't provide specific links or direct downloads, I can give you some general guidance and tips on finding good, stable, and playable private servers.

When it comes to private servers for WoW Legion, it's important to keep a few things in mind:

1. Reputation: Look for servers with a good reputation within the private server community. Check out forums and communities dedicated to private servers, read reviews, and ask for recommendations from experienced players.

2. Popularity: Usually, the more popular a private server is, the better its stability and quality. This is because popular servers often have more active developers and a larger player base to test and provide feedback on issues.

3. Server Features: Consider what kind of gameplay experience you're looking for. Some servers may focus on providing a blizz-like experience, sticking as close as possible to the official game's mechanics and progression. Others may offer increased experience rates, custom features, or special events. It all depends on your personal preferences.

4. Community: A strong and helpful community is crucial for an enjoyable gaming experience. Look for servers with active and friendly player communities, as they can provide assistance and guidance when needed.

5. Server Stability: Stability is key to avoiding constant crashes and downtime. Look for servers that have a solid track record of stability and regular updates. Reading server changelogs and checking for recent patches or bug fixes can give you an idea of the server's commitment to quality.

As for other servers you mentioned like Lineage, the same principles apply. Research and find the most reputable and stable private servers within that particular gaming community.

Remember, private servers do not have official support, so there may be occasional bugs or issues. However, with careful research and consideration, you should be able to find a suitable and enjoyable private server experience. Good luck, and happy gaming!

Back