• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hi

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hi

what's everyone been upto?

i've been trying to be as social as possible since i've started uni, which i've done with some success :) haven't really had much time for the computer or games or anything, which is a shame but i know it's healthy.

the course i'm on is a bit poop so im going to transfer to another course.

what about u guys?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hey sexy, im still same old same.

glad ur enjoying uni, and social life? whats 1 of them ? dont thik iv ever had the pleasure of having 1 :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im hitting the student union bar as often as possible but it's full of emo kids :( but the hottys in there... oh my... mmmm

shame there's no women on my course... at all! >_<

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Capricorn said:
im hitting the student union bar as often as possible but it's full of emo kids :( but the hottys in there... oh my... mmmm

shame there's no women on my course... at all! >_<
What gay course has absolutly no women on it?

EMAG EHT TSOL TSUJ UOY
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ionic & Schizo said:
What gay course has absolutly no women on it?
*ph33rs the course and Capricorn*

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
doing a BSc in Applied Computing... kinda says it all really.

And I've just been told I can't change course until January at the earliest. And everyone (including me) has got the flu so I dunno what's happening next week with going out and stuff.

I think I'll go smash my head off a rock.

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
computing is the worst computer based course apart from IT and i feel for you man. I've recently applied for a load of Bsc games develpment courses and a Bsc Computer science course. try something like that you might enjoy it :)

hey ionic havn't heard from you in a while i thought you died an a hole some where ;)

but i'm glad ur still alive cos i have no friends and am despretley lonly and need someone to talk to * starts crying like a three month old baby that got hungry in the middle of the night*

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im doin computing for this year :D i like mine tho its all the fun stuff on computers...photoshop, flash, games :) i havent been the sociable infact ive made an effort not to speak to people

Reaction score
Steely said:
im doin computing for this year :D i like mine tho its all the fun stuff on computers...photoshop, flash, games :) i havent been the sociable infact ive made an effort not to speak to people

was my plan aswell...didnt work to well

2 many social ppl cornering me :(

im quite shocked thier are 2(!!!) females on my course, electronic engineering, not really my type tho, ones going out with someone else on course and the others a total loner lol

was anouther one was uber sexy but only seen her like twice, i guess she kept getting wrong room :p

its good that engineering block is same building as maths so we share a common room thingy, hot girls in their :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Flameingskull said:
hey ionic havn't heard from you in a while i thought you died an a hole some where ;)
How many times do I have to remind you? I live in a box foool!

Flameingskull said:
but i'm glad ur still alive cos i have no friends and am despretley lonly and need someone to talk to * starts crying like a three month old baby that got hungry in the middle of the night*
Not talking to grizzly then?

And no friends? How can someone like you have no friends? Stop trying to make me feel good.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yo Cap. Sounds like ur uni is as poop as mine was.

I was in lectures 40 hours a week, and they were full of geeks and fucked up souls. Hardly any minge at all. It was poop, so I decided to change course. But NOOO! You can't change without permission from ur department or until January, so I thought; "duck you!" and left the accommodation!" Mint!

Now I'm back in Boro where I belong and waiting for responses to my CVs that I handed out down town and around local gyms. Need to make some cash to pay my bank back the 900 squid I owe them :s EEP!

Good luck with your choices Cap m8, I know you'll have better luck than I did lmao. Laters! :good:

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
tbh my course is just so much jokes, its like this, someone cracks a joke somewhere in the room, and someone at the end of the room cracks up laughing and we all die laughing and lecturer gets pissed.

we call our class refugee camp register wasnt working once so they gave a letter to write your name down so I did and had to pass it on, I stood up and shouted whos an asylum seeker here? got me kicked out for 15 minutes lol

doing BTEC National Diploma Software Development

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Trying again to get on the cool course. Not sure what's happening.

And I know what you mean Hydra m8 I've got some bellend in my class who's from South Africa or somewhere I don't give a duck. Anyways, he keeps being an annoying tit constantly asking questions and poop, why can't he shut the duck up!

I swear I'm gonna nuke the shithead

Reaction score
Capricorn said:
Trying again to get on the cool course. Not sure what's happening.
And I know what you mean Hydra m8 I've got some bellend in my class who's from South Africa or somewhere I don't give a duck. Anyways, he keeps being an annoying tit constantly asking questions and poop, why can't he shut the duck up!
I swear I'm gonna nuke the shithead

about 5 of em on my course

always asking stupid questions its so anoying >__<

one time the lecturer asked a question and this guy shout a blatent wrong answer, being polite the lecturer just restated the question, to which the same guy said the same answer, lecturer trys again and guy answer wrong again..

rest of class laughing at hime by now and the lecturer just gives up and continues lol

Back