Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hiring php pro coder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking in to this guy's previous posts, this is the main one that relates to his BS:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f206/fly-fun-build-game-website-723367/#post6138639

He also seems to be, in general, not a nice person. But that isn't grounds for a ban.

What I do see constantly with Hells is he making up excuses left and right, people not enjoying working with him, and even people nearly begging others to not work for/with him.

I am not sure how relevant this is, but I have read numerous posts on this forum and a couple others of him offering money for 'this or that', and either people are unhappy or he gets no replies.

I agree with DaCheat. This is not someone that should be allowed to roam around RaGEZONE.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looking in to this guy's previous posts, this is the main one that relates to his BS:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f206/fly-fun-build-game-website-723367/#post6138639

He also seems to be, in general, not a nice person. But that isn't grounds for a ban.

What I do see constantly with Hells is he making up excuses left and right, people not enjoying working with him, and even people nearly begging others to not work for/with him.

I am not sure how relevant this is, but I have read numerous posts on this forum and a couple others of him offering money for 'this or that', and either people are unhappy or he gets no replies.

I agree with DaCheat. This is not someone that should be allowed to roam around RaGEZONE.

if that is the case i believe 50% of RaGEZONE community should not be allowed to "roam" on RaGEZONE

think about it

oh and if you come to think of it , world wide that is , then 75% of world community should not be allowed to "roam" around the internet right ?

think of all the killers , rapers , stalkers , pedos out there right ?!!?

so

what i really believe is
as long as i do not break any rules
as long as i do not scam people
as long as there is no real proof of me scamming / breaking rules / and so on

there is no REAL reason to ban me or cut me off ragezone

so please

close this useless flame topic

or be the first person to throw the stone if you are better then me and every1 else on the internet :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if that is the case i believe 50% of RaGEZONE community should not be allowed to "roam" on RaGEZONE

think about it

oh and if you come to think of it , world wide that is , then 75% of world community should not be allowed to "roam" around the internet right ?

so

what i really believe is

so please

or be the first person to throw the stone if you are better then me and every1 else on the internet :)

Majority Vote for you to get banned > You saying you didn't do it.

#BanHimPl0x.

Reaction score

think about it

so

what i really believe is

so please

You seem a bit cocky that Dan unbanned you. Just keep in mind you are only temporarily unbanned to prove your case. In which case you are doing an incredibly horrible job at.

Everything you say is shady. Not to mention there are multiple threads with multiple members saying you screwed them out of money.

I've already been given the go ahead to re-ban you if I see fit, and once that happens it will be final.

Also: Stop wasting my time with reported posts. Until the matter is fully resolved nothing you do will have any action taken toward it.

Last edited:
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry but from the outside looking in (obviously metaphorically speaking) it seems as though you are, and do scam people Hells. Why would there be so many people with such valid and solid proof against you just for the Hell of it? S-p-n is not a liar, neither are any of the other people who have reported you being a Scammer, so why all the sudden for no apparent reason would all these people be liars with proof that isn't valid? I hope you realize how foolish you look when you try to defend yourself. Just face the music and get your punishment over with you've pretty much screwed yourself already, A.) For scamming people B.) For arguing with SMods, Mods, respected members and the Damn owner/founder of this site. You being sponsored by some FlyFF site or w.e doesn't make you anymore trustworthy either so please give up on trying to make yourself look respectable by saying you were sponsored/honored or w.e by this and that site, doesn't matter if you were Sponsored by the President himself a scammer will always be a scammer. And it doesn't matter how much money your game brings in either, just because you already have an income doesn't mean you wouldn't want anymore.

Reaction score
Had an email from Hells claiming he never had the script and he had one for free bla bla bla. I've unbanned him to resolve this. I know he runs a FLyff server and makes what I would assume a fair bit of money via that so conning out of $75 would seem counter productive especially since he has sponsored Flyff on numerous occasions. Try to keep this friendly.

Maybe you should rethink why he was banned. I never said he charged back the money- he never gave me the money. He took my time, but I never got the money. I seriously think the reason he didn't attempt to pay or communicate with me was because he was scared that he couldn't charge-back ScriptLance escrow, or because he's too chicken-poop to tell me he found someone else, and continued wasting my time.

I think of what he did to me like so:

He orders a pizza from Dominos (me). Dominos says, "we'll be right over to deliver your pizza." He then says, "Thanks alot! I'll be waiting for you!" Then he drives to Papa Johns and uses a coupon for a free pizza. He gets back home, dominos guy is waiting. He says, "Sorry dominos dude, already got my pizza somewhere else."

You don't go to jail for wasting Dominos Pizza's time. Likewise, I don't think he should be banned for wasting my time. But don't say he didn't scam me, and don't try to say doing that to Dominos isn't scamming...

By the way, I never came here to say he scammed me, I said it "got ugly." I merely wanted to post a little snippet of text saying that a previous poster was correct about the fact I shouldn't do business with another person. Other people apparently dislike him so much, they made a huge deal out of this and blew it out of proportion, someone asked me for proof, so I decided I'd prove exactly what I said happened- not a charge-back, where'd u get that idea? Oh wait, other off-topic posts..

I don't want you to take any further action except to honestly answer this question:

Are you calling me a liar, Dan?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry but from the outside looking in (obviously metaphorically speaking) it seems as though you are, and do scam people Hells. Why would there be so many people with such valid and solid proof against you just for the Hell of it? S-p-n is not a liar, neither are any of the other people who have reported you being a Scammer, so why all the sudden for no apparent reason would all these people be liars with proof that isn't valid? I hope you realize how foolish you look when you try to defend yourself. Just face the music and get your punishment over with you've pretty much screwed yourself already, A.) For scamming people B.) For arguing with SMods, Mods, respected members and the Damn owner/founder of this site. You being sponsored by some FlyFF site or w.e doesn't make you anymore trustworthy either so please give up on trying to make yourself look respectable by saying you were sponsored/honored or w.e by this and that site, doesn't matter if you were Sponsored by the President himself a scammer will always be a scammer. And it doesn't matter how much money your game brings in either, just because you already have an income doesn't mean you wouldn't want anymore.

first of all apixens and minimagi both have fighting history with me so their accusations against me should be NULL
as admitted by minimagi in a post he has history with argue with me , by entering my server giving out perins and other items in the past ( yes he hacked on my server when it had poor security in the past )

second of all as admitted by apixens in previous posts in this topic , he admitted to be immature and to have spammed me in several other topics in the past on ragezone

third s-p-n only presented chat logs where said he has done something that he is not sure that actually works, not to mention he has never said he sent me anything that i refused to pay for

forth of all i am not being sponsored by no server , i run a server and i supported ragezone in the past and will probably support it again with purchasing adds in the fly for fun sections

fifth there is NO punishment that i must accept as i never stole / scammed money from any1 as i requested above there is NO proof at all that i scammed anyone out of money !

so why would i get banned ? just cause of a flame war started by this topic ?

just because i refused to buy this person script ?
listen s-p-n why don`t you give me your paypal email and i send you 70 dollars so you can get fat at mcdonalds by it and give me a break with all this total shenanigans this topic has started

i am tired of this honestly and DaCheat if you say you got so much free hand to ban me and say i did an horrible job defending me by presenting all the proof in my posts then go ahead and do your happy happy day and ban me perm from this forum

if any1 here thinks my world will end in a forum ban then you are very very wrong.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd be more than happy to accept $70 USD from you, which would pay for the time. In addition I'd look at the script and verify it's secure for you, and delete my posts.
Spence@WysGui.com

ok but if i send you the money you must make photos of you at mc-donalds choking on those burgers we talked about k ?

Reaction score
Oh cute. Let's take a look at his latest two private messages to me:

Hells said:
you want some money to go get fat at mc-donalds too ?

loser :)

i scammed cause i did not want his service any more ?

you so Ducking dumb and stupid :)
the loser began work, then, after a while he tell me ohhh the script work on my side but i am not sure if they will accept my script due to my ip or some poop...

wtf man ? he did not even know what the auto pingback script must do , the Ducking idiot simply think that if the script says is successful in the paymentwall page he thinks it works ?

well no it does not work like that , i needed a much more complex script that the official tech team from the vendor site i am member of made for me , and guess what it was for FREE

so do u wanna a dollar or some poop to go eat a burger at mc ? :drool::drool::drool::drool:

i am so glad private message system exists that way i don`t have to insult u in that post and get reported :)
Just FYI Hells, there is a report function in private messages ;).

Hells said:
oh and btw you mr piece of poop :)

that topic link u posted , about BrightChoco

well you see that loser that i paid a lot of money has inserted a script in my registration page in the past , that when you register with account 1111 my account_tbl got deleted

so i hope you die of butt cancer you piece of poop loser for speaking your mind about things that you have no Ducking clue about

go die mother Ducking poop kid "programmer" piece of poop ^_^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You should pay him for the work, not for BigMac...

in case you have not noticed i am making fun of the poor fellow as that is all he deserves for his "work"

and its funny how everybody sees the angry posts made against me and nobody see the post made by caja , a positive post , simple and to the point.

i am tired of this topic , i am tired of being nice in it , so now i gonna serve you all with the same treatment you been serving me

if this gonna get me banned? LOL its not like its end of my days , it would be just bye bye ragezone of an actually member who has contributed to it unlike this losers apixen and minimagi who are my loser stalkers.

and that so called programmer thebomb who posted a link to some supposive post where i have scammed a guy called brightchoco who has made over 500 dollars off me and added a script in my registration page that deleted my account_tbl when you registered an account "1111"

but nobody know all the details , everybody just come here and throw poop at me , so you know what , i gather all that poop now and put it in your mouths !!

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh cute. Let's take a look at his latest two private messages to me:

Just FYI Hells, there is a report function in private messages ;).

Rofl Hells should really be banned, he just insults ppl and he's addicted to fat guys who goes to McDonalds?

Well atleast it seems like that, bcuz he's willing to pay to see someone eating at McDonalds.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We never talked about any burgers.

oh sorry was it big macs ? or some poop ? what was it exactly? o_O

yummy for your tummy !!! YAY

Lol, inb4hellsddosragezoneattempt.

oh look another loser from competitive server of fly for fun , no wonder every Ducking noobs gather here against me

well guess what maybe you gonna have a good night tonight cause i might get banned YAY

here to enjoy your self ? maybe lethal will sponsor the fly for fun section from now on right matey ?

We never talked about any burgers. I'll post a screenshot of the transaction for your tarnished reputation I may have taken part in.

tarnished reputation ?

you talk about this like its gonna go on my future CV when i wanna get hired on some poop job

you really stupid kid , get over your self in the end this is just a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back