• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

HK Client Setups (3 versions)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
#Official_v1 .01
(Best Used for getting original HK interfaces/nifs that haven't been edited)

#Victus

#Evasive

Anqui3tas - HK Client Setups (3 versions) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
These Links have been restored. Virus totals can be done by someone else, file support for these will probably not come from me. Secondary Links are welcome.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I suggest you upload it to a sustainable website such as Mega, Mediafire, Dropbox, FileDropper or the many other available websites, this way you will not need to keep reuploading them. If the links stay down for more than 1 week, the thread will be closed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i can keep them up if they are needed, but no one seems to be needing them, have only been downloaded about 3 times, about 5 days ago.

Reaction score
My point is, download links and releases are there to stay, if you're only going to put up a link when someone requests, then it might not as well be a public release or be there at all, your call.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i'll upload all on pCloud.

Btw what Install Wizard is evasive using?

Last edited:
Back