• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HK Files]Looking for tool do delete all quests

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I want to delete all quests but as far as I see it, iQuest can only delete them one by one. This could take quite some time with over 1000 Quests :(

Is there any tool that can delete all quests from the files and works for HK Files?

Thanks for your help!

Greetings,
Rakinare

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe you should to delete the quest one by one or create a new quest with the tool. did you tryied to use the Iquest ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's exactly what I have written.

I am using iQuest but with that I can only remove Quests one by one, which is not a fun thing to do on over 1k Quests..
That's why I was asking if there is any other tool out there that does handle mass deletion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That seems like a decent idea, thanks :)

Probably better than nothing :p

Back