• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

HOLOCMS 3.1.1.53 COMPLETE working IN DUTCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Uhm, HoloCMS has alot of exploits, if you use HoloCMS you can get hacked :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Top systeem, alleen ik zit met een fout.
Mensen kunnen zich niet registreren ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Top systeem, alleen ik zit met een fout.
Mensen kunnen zich niet registreren ?
This is a english speaking forum, please speak english :p

[DUTCH]Gast, gebruik dit niet :p, PHPretro is veel en veel beter ( Als je 4.1.0 gebruikt :p )[/DUTCH]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Maxpep12, It isn't fully dutch, translate the news/Minimail etc 2.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is wel nice, maar bij vele kan je niet registreren door de flash van poppetje maken en dat is ook bij account.php . en client.php doet ook niet :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its Good. But to Bad Im not Dutch :p
*Gives dutch DNA* But, eh if you'r using this, then please upgrade to PHPretro 4.0.1, HoloCMS is full of exploits and its bad coded, PHPretro is way better.

Your Favorite Stalker
Reaction score
1 tip to al people here
this thread is from 03-02-09

to all dutch people ; this is an english forum, talk english or don't talk.
[DUTCH]
1 tip aan alle mensen hier
dit bericht is van 03-02-09

aan alle nederlandse mensen ; dit is een engels forum, praat engels of praat niet. [/DUTCH]

Grr..
Arnii

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok, mooi, alleen heb ik 1 klein probleempje
het licht niet aan jou file want ik had het ook by phpretro en de engelse vesie van holo cms
als ik localhost/me.php heb zie ik mijn poppetje niet?... plz help me!

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

engels: ok,nice , but i have 1 little isseu.
it's not you're files fould cuz i had the same whith phpretro and holocms english version. so when i load localhost/me.php i can't see my avatar
so plz help ME!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, mooi, alleen heb ik 1 klein probleempje
het licht niet aan jou file want ik had het ook by phpretro en de engelse vesie van holo cms
als ik localhost/me.php heb zie ik mijn poppetje niet?... plz help me!

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

engels: ok,nice , but i have 1 little isseu.
it's not you're files fould cuz i had the same whith phpretro and holocms english version. so when i load localhost/me.php i can't see my avatar
so plz help ME!

edit the link of co.uk in .com that should help.

Mark

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, lookin' up some old threads... good times.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Just to make some things clear:
- HOLOCMS IS OUTDATED. It was a great system to use, but we're not updating anymore.
- If you didn't mention. This thread is from february 2009!
- If you want me to make a translated version of a new CMS. Let me now, maybe i'll be back.

== IS YOUR HOLOCMS/HOLOGRAPH NOT WORKING? ==
HOLO is outdated, that means that it's still available for everyone who wants to use it, but it won't be fixed anymore.

If you use this version and it doesn't work, than your not using the database correctly. (USE THE DATABASE INCLUDED)

More problems/questions? PM me!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lol, lookin' up some old threads... Good times.

---------- post added at 03:32 pm ---------- previous post was at 03:23 pm ----------

just to make some things clear:
- holocms is outdated. It was a great system to use, but we're not updating anymore.
- if you didn't mention. This thread is from february 2009!
- if you want me to make a translated version of a new cms. Let me now, maybe i'll be back.

== is your holocms/holograph not working? ==
holo is outdated, that means that it's still available for everyone who wants to use it, but it won't be fixed anymore.

If you use this version and it doesn't work, than your not using the database correctly. (use the database included)

more problems/questions? Pm me!

just look at them, dont Ducking bump them!

Reaction score
(DUTCH)

Hallo ik heb alles op mijn site staan en alles doet het maar er kunnen geen gebruikers regristreren omdat je je niet omkan kleden niet in het registratie pagina en als je het speel.
ALs er iemand een oplossing heeft reageer even AUB

Mvg Kay

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good but I don't think alot of people will be using this since it's Dutch.

Reaction score
Hi I have everything on my site are and everything works but there may be no user regristreren because you can not dress not in the registration page and when you play.
If anyone has a solution please reply here

Cheers Kay

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I have everything on my site are and everything works but there may be no user regristreren because you can not dress not in the registration page and when you play.
If anyone has a solution please reply here

Cheers Kay

I'm not getting you. You are saying you can't choose an outfit while registering or playing?

Please give more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back