• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Holy Week

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I started in the gym so I spent a few hours there a day.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wonder why you keep making these retarded threads.

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What is Holy week? We got Easter in Australia if thats what you mean?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
With Battlefield 3, Dead Island and Left 4 Dead 2, also some smoke :p:

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea its just Easter here in Australia, We have public holidays over the weekend. Anyway then my 'Holy week' i Went to church this morning, was completely packed, about 4000 people there. Then hotcorss buns when i got home with Mum, then im going to a NLR match in 10 minutes... (football) Then tomorrow mums boyfriend is coming down and we are going to have dinner with our family friends... then Sunday Church again :3 then Easter show all day with my Girlfriend :) then Monday, just chillin ^^;

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
Spending time with family since it gives us a good time due to long vacation from work.

I wonder why you keep making these retarded threads.
Because this is ragezone i dont think hes making a violation, so why you keep making these retarded post? A little respect as human.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^ Oh lord.
inb4drama

I think he's referring to the lent stuff. Don't know much about it as I don't participate in it.
Anyways, Easter is the same poop. Good as food, chill butt day.

Followed by some alcohol.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Spending asmuch time as I can with my family whom I really get to see. Otherwise, I'm spending time on my project.

Reaction score
what week?

oh, that day where religious families make their kids look for plastic eggs with candy and money? Yeah, because thats so religious.

Shouldn't even be a holiday. Kids don't know what easter really is because their parents don't care enough to educate them. The families that do educate their kids are the ones who think homos are the spawn of satan or some poop, which is just as stupid as easter eggs.

/rant

My "holy week" consisted of working monday to wednesday, cleaned a cancer patient's house thursday, paid bills friday, and working all weekend.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Because this is ragezone i dont think hes making a violation, so why you keep making these retarded post? A little respect as human.

Thank you for telling me this is ragezone, before you came along I was quite lost (that huge Ducking banner at the top did not help). Did I say this was a violation? I could give less of a poop if he was breaking rules because it is not my job to care. However as a user who prefers quality posts over this poop, I voiced my concern since this thread follows the "OMG WHY PPLZ HAVE ICECREAM PICZ?" in a list of complete garbage. Why should I respect someone who has done nothing to deserve it? He has not contributed in any way, he is not funny, he is just plain annoying.

At this point I would turn to tell you that you are just as stupid as he is, but for the first time in a while I don't give a poop. I have already wasted more time on you then I should have.

^ Oh lord.
inb4drama

why does everyone keep saying this inb4 poop. i invented it. i was inb4yourdad thats why they say you are not truly black....son :scared:

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was right though, wasn't I? :laugh:
Funny how so many people eat fast food on easter. Don't people cook? duck

Back