• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Homepage~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haiiii decided to release something, i started a website a few months ago and i never got to finishing it, i was asked to make it for some pserver but it failed so i dropped it.
i worked on it a bit now[its not complete] its only the front page of it, and you can use it for whatever, no logo as i never made one.
Credit for:
slurp for the flares.
google for the bg images.
have fun messin with that, hope you'll finish it up, and if you do, please drop me a preview or something i'd be very happy to see it.
Its not even half organised layer-wise so please just look around, sorry. im lazyx and i had my own order of things.
Was a few hours of fun work on it~

[click preview for dl]
Rep+like

Enjoy, Flash.
Edit:
Didnt notice that i messed something down near that Wow monster thing, the glows i put on it moved so its kinda effed, soz.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rey
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Thanks for credits, glad the flares came to use!:):
I think the site itself is a little bright, maybe editing it a little, or try including a PSD for people to mess about with or to code, but it's your decision really.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i included the psd. a vary of people have dled :I

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks decent, I would suggest lowering the opacity of the box edges to give it a more blended feel.

Back