Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Honeypot - R63, Java, Netty, BoneCP, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
writeInt(0) would only work because it would attach 4 bytes of 0, when the client goes to read a String, it would read the first two bytes (as a short), and understand length '0', and by default give you 0 credits.

.. I think.

Yes, ur right, maybe.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kinda shame to see you come back on Habbo Dom, just because VorpeX got destroyed because of Habbo.. too bad, shame.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kinda shame to see you come back on Habbo Dom, just because VorpeX got destroyed because of Habbo.. too bad, shame.

VorpeX is still a registered LTD under me in the UK. Nothing wrong with a good race. Cheers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lawl, U'd say it would stop... but meh, I'm taking my words back :)

The aim at the time was to focus on a project that wasn't bound to Habbo. You and other team members couldn't do that, the project failed. Months have passed. If you have anything else you'd like to say in regards to VorpeX please PM me. Cheers.

Creative One.
Reaction score
So, speaking about stability and speed, will this be able to compare against lemon / cerebro base?

And for security, how well will this be able to handle a bot-attack ;)?

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
Wow, Dom.. Just wow! Can't wait to see more from you - you surely are a legend in my eyes. Anyways, good luck.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@VorpeX, make another game? poop easy, with the Xbox XNA framework, look into it, it's a great start.

Progress, looks good, i'll see what's wrong with your structure.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@VorpeX, make another game? poop easy, with the Xbox XNA framework, look into it, it's a great start.

Progress, looks good, i'll see what's wrong with your structure.

Cheers dude. But I really have no idea what it is, i've even tried replicating what Jordan says he's been sending and it's not appearing. I must be missing something somewhere, below is a list of the msgs that are sent upon user login (and request for info)

AuthenticationOKMessageComposer (3)
AvatarEffectsMessageComposer (460)
UnseenItemsComposer (832)
NavigatorSettingsComposer (455)
FavouritesComposer (458)
UserRightsMessageComposer (2)
AvailabilityStatusMessageComposer (290)
InfoFeedEnableMessageComposer (517)
ActivityPointsMessageComposer (628)
UserObjectComposer (5)

If anyone see's anything that's missing, or has any ideas regarding how the information should be sent (and believe me, i've tried different orders, not sending some, etc.) then hit me up!

Bui

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Are you going to make the test server public?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just an update on the credits issue, it's been fixed! Completely client-side issue. No worries with the server!

Test server should be public yes, how else can you guys judge who has the most complete hotel!

DominicGunn - Honeypot - R63, Java, Netty, BoneCP, etc. - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cheers dude. But I really have no idea what it is, i've even tried replicating what Jordan says he's been sending and it's not appearing. I must be missing something somewhere, below is a list of the msgs that are sent upon user login (and request for info)

If anyone see's anything that's missing, or has any ideas regarding how the information should be sent (and believe me, i've tried different orders, not sending some, etc.) then hit me up!

Just for testing purposes, are you and Jordan using the same SWFs. Or ...? I'll browse around the Composers tonight, InfoFeed should be the one, i'll see which id's i get ^_^

Edit: Nvm lol seems like you fixed it.

Go Team Myrax! lol.

Chasing 99 Red Balloons
Reaction score
Just for testing purposes, are you and Jordan using the same SWFs. Or ...? I'll browse around the Composers tonight, InfoFeed should be the one, i'll see which id's i get ^_^

Edit: Nvm lol seems like you fixed it.

Go Team Myrax! lol.
I was using a mismatch setup ;P and mine worked something in the vars dom had were broken methinks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
icic, i assumed that was the reason as the bars did not show up. Usually when the Composer is invoked within the Event it would at least show something.

Anyhow goodluck Boys.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Will this be using a totally new database structure or an existing one?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Navigator almost done, just GetPopularRoomTagsMessageEvent and GetOfficialRoomsMessageEvent to do. Then can move onto more Flat (room) orientated stuff.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Almost certain I compiled that list. Cheers though matias. Done everything related to tags on the navigator, just GetOfficialRoomsMessageEvent left to do and navigators complete.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wish you good luck, I always love the new protocol, it's better then the old and it looks awesome. Even through this is one of the early new protocol swf, I like it and want to test out test hotel (your stuff is always the best Dom, keep it up :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back