Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Honkai Star Rail 1.6 Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, today, i'm making my server emulator for Honkai Star Rail 1.5 public.

Currently, the server has basic features, but you can give yourself any (released) character or item and start battles. Forgotten Hall and Simulated Universe are also working, but the latter is missing a lot of features.

Github link and instructions:

Showcase video:

1 - Honkai Star Rail 1.6 Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
2 - Honkai Star Rail 1.6 Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
3 - Honkai Star Rail 1.6 Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool stuff, but I 100% guarantee you are gonna get bodied by Hoyo if you keep this on Github.

edit:
Compilation does some kinda weird poop. Nukes the provided generated protobufs then spits hundreds of errors about not finding them. No clue what that's about.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool stuff, but I 100% guarantee you are gonna get bodied by Hoyo if you keep this on Github.

edit:
Compilation does some kinda weird poop. Nukes the provided generated protobufs then spits hundreds of errors about not finding them. No clue what that's about.
My bad, I thought that issue was fixed. For the time being you can use protos from

Make sure you put the protos folder in the same directory as your lunar core folder when compiling.

Also, if i remember correctly, grasscutter for genshin is still up on github despite it being a hoyo game server emulator as well.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My bad, I thought that issue was fixed. For the time being you can use protos from

Make sure you put the protos folder in the same directory as your lunar core folder when compiling.

Also, if i remember correctly, grasscutter for genshin is still up on github despite it being a hoyo game server emulator as well.

Thanks, will try it out. As for Grasscutter, I don't remember all the details, but IIRC, they DID get clapped, fought back somehow, won, and now Hoyo can't penis with them anymore for now. My group was not so lucky in regards to HI3. I tried asking about what happened with Grasscutter in that regard, but nobody was willing to talk to me about it, so all I can go off of is what little I've heard, which could be false for all I know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, will try it out. As for Grasscutter, I don't remember all the details, but IIRC, they DID get clapped, fought back somehow, won, and now Hoyo can't penis with them anymore for now. My group was not so lucky in regards to HI3. I tried asking about what happened with Grasscutter in that regard, but nobody was willing to talk to me about it, so all I can go off of is what little I've heard, which could be false for all I know.
I was actually the original creator of grasscutter. As for what happened, we had protobuf (not compiled ones) files in the github repo and one day, we got an email from github telling us to remove such files or we would be hit by a DMCA from hoyo, which we complied with. I've since left the grasscutter team, but to my knowledge, they have not gotten a single DMCA since. This is also the reason why protobuf files are not included in LunarCore.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was actually the original creator of grasscutter. As for what happened, we had protobuf (not compiled ones) files in the github repo and one day, we got an email from github telling us to remove such files or we would be hit by a DMCA from hoyo, which we complied with. I've since left the grasscutter team, but to my knowledge, they have not gotten a single DMCA since. This is also the reason why protobuf files are not included in LunarCore.

Aah, thanks for the little history lesson. Yeah, I can totally understand why the actual proto files are omitted, they are always the cause of devs getting pissy in my past experiences. We personally moved all our projects onto a self-hosted git server now. We just don't want to deal with any of that poop lol. While I have been messing with PGR quite a bit lately, HSR is definitely something I'd love to help with (I love it so much compared to Genshit), so I'll see what I can help with at some point when I'm feeling a little less sick. Winter flu hit HARD this year :/.

Everything is working good now btw.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aah, thanks for the little history lesson. Yeah, I can totally understand why the actual proto files are omitted, they are always the cause of devs getting pissy in my past experiences. We personally moved all our projects onto a self-hosted git server now. We just don't want to deal with any of that poop lol. While I have been messing with PGR quite a bit lately, HSR is definitely something I'd love to help with (I love it so much compared to Genshit), so I'll see what I can help with at some point when I'm feeling a little less sick. Winter flu hit HARD this year :/.

Everything is working good now btw.
Glad to see you got it working. Although It never came to that point, the self-hosted git server solution was something the grasscutter team and i discussed as a possible alternative in case we ever got dmca'd off github. We'd love to get your help with LunarCore btw, hope you feel better from your flu soon :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, today, i'm making my server emulator for Honkai Star Rail 1.5 public.

Currently, the server has basic features, but you can give yourself any (released) character or item and start battles. Forgotten Hall and Simulated Universe are also working, but the latter is missing a lot of features.

Showcase video:

View attachment 251967View attachment 251968View attachment 251969

Can you make a videos to teach please🙏

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm not sure if I did something wrong, but here is what happened: After login I accepted the welcome mail, but the items are not added to the account. I checked my MongoDB, and the starrail db was added correctly (though iirc, item data was stored elsewhere for Genshin?). I changed the avatar gender to female before accepting that mail, maybe that screwed something up?

Otherwise, the emulator works great, connecting and responsiveness is really good ^-^
Can't wait till you guys add more stuff to it, I wish I wasn't too dumb to actually help out with stuff >.<

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
does the quest system work or is it just like that without quests ??
how many developers of these servers do I look at, they don't even have a system quest

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does the quest system work or is it just like that without quests ??
how many developers of these servers do I look at, they don't even have a system quest
No quests yet.

Quests are one of the most difficult, time consuming things to implement. The amount of work to RE the quests for GI wasn't that bad because of retail server leaks, but here, it'll probably be much more of a PITA. And, to be fair, from what I gather, most people don't actually care about quests that much generally, they tend to use the server to test builds a lot of the time and just mess around. I'd personally rather see SU working decently first over quests.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Holiday Gift!
Thank you a lot for the server and for the tutorial.
Someone can tell me if it's normal consumables doesn't work?
I'm able to synthesize cosmic fried rice but It doesn't appear in my consumables inventory...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Project still in development. U'll can see everyday what's new in there in link
Nice!
It's very great to test build.
Thank you :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does exists possibilities use Mobile client like for Genshin Impact, with possibilities play in private server like in YuukiPS mod for Genshin Impact?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Showcase video:

View attachment 251967View attachment 251968View attachment 251969

Nice, it looks so cool. I will surely try it.

Reaction score
In github Lunacore updated for supporting Client 1.6

some problem with 1.6:
- me update sources, configs and proto data
- compile jar file LunarCore.jar
- try launch like 1.5, but:
- client stune in "load data 100%"
- server says "Client request: query_gateway"
And me don't know how fix it.
Me use for client launch "Cultivation: Thorny Edition 1.3.0" and it's work safe/work smart with Honkai 1.5 and Genshin 3.2...
P.S. Me so try Fiddler to, client not enter into game,,,

Last edited:
Back