Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hosting a server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, I need some advice on hosting a private server.

1. I want to host a server but I don't know how many players can play lagfree.
Can someone recommend a host he used before and tell approximately how many players played and the monthly costs?

2. Hosting on my private PC will be possible for 500 CCU+?
Internet: 600 Mb Download, 100 MB Upload.
Ram: 16 GB RAM.
CPU: i7 -10700F CPU 2.90GHz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi, you can contact me for more information.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi shayke , i'm not absolutely expert , but your question is very interesting . I found in general prices run from 25 to 60 eur /month (host + mu server). Your personal Pc and internet i think are good for try . For example i using a vps server with 2GB Ram with 15 $/month . Enought expencive , i see now , compared with specific server ))) I using only for test and because i not have at home internet so good . If you not have players yet , i advice to create anything with your personal resources )))

Reaction score
it will always depend on what season of server files and which files exactly, till season 9 i would say better use 4gb ram minimum and good 3 cpu core, s9 to 12-14 maybe 8gb ram is fine too, but then better 12gb ram, even if 8gb works, for high players sure its better more, so ur specs are killn it, but ur internet is a different story, u need ddos protected, like from hyperfilter host, ovh etc dedicated if u going for latest season and expecting thousands of players.

Back