• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

HOT Online full source code

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've managed to get them all running, however can't get ingame yet, there seems the another error.

Here are some pictures:
hot1 - HOT Online full source code - RaGEZONE Forums hot2 - HOT Online full source code - RaGEZONE Forums hot3 - HOT Online full source code - RaGEZONE Forums hot4 - HOT Online full source code - RaGEZONE Forums hot5 - HOT Online full source code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I have same problem.
I can't create character and can't get ingame...
It seems have two problem
first thing is DB issue.. there are no suitable DB for the server
second is client resource issue.. it's original client resource dosen't work
I am trying various combinations..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have same problem.
I can't create character and can't get ingame...
It seems have two problem
first thing is DB issue.. there are no suitable DB for the server
second is client resource issue.. it's original client resource dosen't work
I am trying various combinations..
The databases provided won't work. You need to use the ones in 'binary\Server\game_server\DB\dbbackup\sql server'. Not only that, you need to use your own compiled server files to work(gameserver in release wont work, use debug). You also need to use the mysql databases. Only after that, you'll be able to create a character :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how did you get it work?
let me know the way you used
which DB and client did you use?
Well, I used the databases I wrote before, however modified them a little bit to get them working. I used the original client_debug.exe. For the server files, I used my own compiled files, but you need to do some modifications here and there in the source to prevent it from crashing (hint item.dat). That's how I got in-game. However, the files are very buggy at the moment and the game-server crashes instantly when sending an attack packet, no idea why. I managed to get in with 2 clients.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share the client?thanks

Well, I used the databases I wrote before, however modified them a little bit to get them working. I used the original client_debug.exe. For the server files, I used my own compiled files, but you need to do some modifications here and there in the source to prevent it from crashing (hint item.dat). That's how I got in-game. However, the files are very buggy at the moment and the game-server crashes instantly when sending an attack packet, no idea why. I managed to get in with 2 clients.

Can you share the client ? thanks.
Client note:"Login failed: Client version does not match with server"

How Synchronization the client ?
item.dat ? or config.data?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Plz!! Help me. A have error with Gate Sever. A can't listen port of gate sever and i can't make server work. Somebody help me. Thanks so much hel - HOT Online full source code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you guys need a client, then download the US version of the game - Sword Online. Works like a charm with the old released server files-

Get it here

regards
rogan12

Reaction score
If no one gets this working soon I'll post up fully working binaries for the server and client.

@0x61
You can mod the English client and get it to work. Note that you will need to fix the broken packet still, as it is a crash exploit. Resend the broken attack packet from WPE and you'll crash the server. Its important for anyone interested in running a public server to know about this (I'm sure you've realized this by now since you've gotten this far with it).

It seems like there are a lot of potential exploits in these files so they will require very thorough debugging before they are even close to being ready for a public server. I don't know enough about the game to run a successful server so good luck to anyone wanting to.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If no one gets this working soon I'll post up fully working binaries for the server and client.

@0x61
You can mod the English client and get it to work. Note that you will need to fix the broken packet still, as it is a crash exploit. Resend the broken attack packet from WPE and you'll crash the server. Its important for anyone interested in running a public server to know about this (I'm sure you've realized this by now since you've gotten this far with it).

It seems like there are a lot of potential exploits in these files so they will require very thorough debugging before they are even close to being ready for a public server. I don't know enough about the game to run a successful server so good luck to anyone wanting to.
Hey Ron, thanks for the update. Yea I already thought it would be something like that. I do have some plans like encrypting the packets and stuff, however, I need to get everything up running first. The game itself is pretty bugged, there still needs to be a lot done. I already told some people about the bugs you've mentioned, let's hope we'll get them up working soon :D

Oh, I forgot to mention. I'm not at home this weekend, so I'll start back updating somewhere next week.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just a heads up, this game is total crap, just like the server files. There are numerous game breaking exploits in the most recent version before the server closed.

Back