• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

how can i make my server available for my friends?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a day ago i finished a tutorial of lithium v111. but when when my frind tries not use it nothing happends at all not even the maple offline sign, what should i do or fix so that my friends can play?

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please portforward, give a client with IP and give it to your friends

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use the GMS Redirector instead of localhost try it

i used redirect with maple.exe and i can join but al the moment i enter the character and my pin it kicks me out of the game and it closes. i've used other redirecs with my ip of hamachi but when i open the client nothing happends, can somebody give me some info of how to make my redirect?.

when i switch the ijl15.dll of the official v111 for the ijl15.dll of another server it allso works bu tthe sam ething happends when i enter my ip it kicks me out and it closes.

Upvote 0
Back