• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How can I record like this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have seen few people recording like this, like if it would have been a "scripted" recorded scene? I find out that companies and stuff does those stuff... But this guy nailed it too... Also you can see that the clock never changes... Any idea how this is done?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You mean how to record a screen like this? Camtasia Studio.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
You mean how to record a screen like this? Camtasia Studio.

I approve this. Camtasia has tons of effects and screen controlling after recording. It's impressive.

this video is made with Camtasia, and it shows what you can do with camtasia, too.

It's not only for your recorded screen as you can see.
Enjoy the effects.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe he's talking about the animation.

Indeed, I was talking about that, but thanks everyone for show8ng effort on helping me. I just found out, that is not a 'scripted' robot8c recording, instead of a animation using after effects, thanks again ppl.

Back