• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

how can i try TW now ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys :) i need your help for test the TW..

i try to change the date of debian, but when i start my server he put the old date :/

can you help me ? (i don't want to wait last week :()

thx in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for your reply but can you explain ? I use date -s and hwclock --systohc but i can't change the date :/

Thx in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for your reply but can you explain ? I use date -s and hwclock --systohc but i can't change the date :/

Thx in advance

U probably need sudo to overwrite permission for changing setting. Read this. Hope that help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it"s good :) i change the date ...But now gamedbd is off.. i really don't know why :/ can you help me ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it"s good :) i change the date ...But now gamedbd is off.. i really don't know why :/ can you help me ?

If u can be more specific with more details would be awesome. What else did u do other than changing the time and date before gamedbd offline? So far as I concern, changing time in ubuntu doesnt affect anything at all in server database, so there's probably something u did other than the time and date. If it does, there u have it, the problem of gamedbd offline occurs because of that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use virtual box...and i don't know how desactivate sync with windows hour, for gamebd i just reinstall pw server and it"s done but when i change the date , 10 seconds after , he put the windows date and... when i change the windows date i need to reboot virtual box and it's done , but i don't know why i declare war , and when i want to come in war (20h00) i can't :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use virtual box...and i don't know how desactivate sync with windows hour, for gamebd i just reinstall pw server and it"s done but when i change the date , 10 seconds after , he put the windows date and... when i change the windows date i need to reboot virtual box and it's done , but i don't know why i declare war , and when i want to come in war (20h00) i can't :/

If u mean u cant go in into the Battlefield, because u had the map offline. Thats also probably why.
Untitled - how can i try TW now ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
use the vboxmanage utility
open a cmd window

Code:
cd C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox

VBoxManage SetExtraData "YOURVMNAME" "VBoxInternal/Devices/VMMDev/0/Config/GetHostTimeDisabled" "1"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx for reply , but he say : syntax error : invalid command 'setextradata'

it's work with : vboxmanage setextradata "NAMEVM" "VBoxInternal/Devices/VMMDev/0/Config/GetHostTimeDisabled" "1"

i don't know why , because is the same command :/

Back