• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

how connect my server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lsj7825 - how connect my server - RaGEZONE Forums

I use us client, and saw Chumpy's video guide

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you can't get past the login screen then i would guess either you are using the wrong ip in internal.txt. Check your log files to make sure there aren't any errors showing up. Also make sure you can ping the centos ip from a windows command prompt as you won't be able to connect if you can't ping it. If you can't then it is either your vmware network settings or bad ip config in centos.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello chumpy..... can help me. please.. i donno how todo more ... its like this... 1st i have same situation like lsj7825 .. but now its solve ... but something wrong again.. i can login ...but cant see my server name its blank ... i cant select or choosing any server name ... did i miss configure or something?

Upvote 0
Back