• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How create a DLL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] How create a DLL

EN ( Horrible )
Chris05 is only a part 3 for your guide ? exist another 2 parts or not ?

PT (Rules ^^ )
Chris05

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Man that LordPE is incredibly hard to find, could someone please post a link for it ?

Oh and I follow this guide perfectly all the way to the part I need LordPE to change the start point. But when I load the gs it doesnt, respond any ideas?

much appreciated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This guide is -a must say- THANKS very much, this guide helped me figure out how to change other stuff not just the BCdrop , thanks again :trampolin

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

did3d,

PT:
Eu fiz as parts I e II. Mas elas s

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

My project file:
Helpme!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

lol @ some of the posts. For these tutorials you learn C++, you can make a DLL in Masm32, etc, etc. Great guide, I don't know jack crap about C++ so this helps alot. :p

[Czt] Coder Team Member
Reaction score

Thanks for this guide, it helped me alot :D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

ShockIMU ,

Sorry, but I

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wow nice stuff, i was waiting this a long time...but i have just one problem...i cant find "Windows Application Template" :'( Search a lot and nothing...i finish of coding all but when i go to debug well...i cant do it coz i dont have it..could you attached here or give me a link to can download it cris?
o brigado!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Wow nice stuff, i was waiting this a long time...but i have just one problem...i cant find "Windows Application Template" :'( Search a lot and nothing...i finish of coding all but when i go to debug well...i cant do it coz i dont have it..could you attached here or give me a link to can download it cris?
o brigado!

Please,

I didn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Help-me error line 21

rResultado = BcDropIni ( aini );

Compiling...configs.cppc:\documents and settings\rodrigo\meus documentos\visual studio 2005\projects\mufenix\mufenix\offsets.h(13) : warning C4996: 'fopen' was declared deprecated C:\Arquivos de programas\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\stdio.h(234) : see declaration of 'fopen' Message: 'This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using fopen_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE. See online help for details.'.\configs.cpp(21) : error C2065: 'rResultado' : undeclared identifier

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

morcegao,

Please, review your codes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

chris05, can you give me a download link "Visual Studio 2005". Thanks.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Try this link:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back