Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How create new Object Trigger

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello good! maybe someone knows the method to create a new trigger object, for example a portal for a dungeon. In other words, apart from assigning the portal through knowledge, then creating the object in SpawnObjectWorld, my question is where to assign the trigger information?
, Thanks! :D:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I created a new Dynamic Dungeon, the problem is that i need create a exit portal, but i don't know exactly where is saved the info about Trigger. I know about ts files. But i don't know exactly link to portal object

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I created a new Dynamic Dungeon, the problem is that i need create a exit portal, but i don't know exactly where is saved the info about Trigger. I know about ts files. But i don't know exactly link to portal object

Can you go over how you created a new dungeon? Did you use a tool?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you go over how you created a new dungeon? Did you use a tool?
First u need duplicate a existing world, Too spawnObjectTable,SpawnMobTable, SpawnNpcTable, now modify WorldTable adding new row doing reference the files we duplicated earlier.(Important: If the new world objective is a dynamic dungeon, is necessary assign world id > 10000.) If u need create a new Map gui you should add new row too in WorldMapTable. Now the world is done. So we need create a door for enter. In my case i used a new UD Dungeon NPC.I created a new row in DungeonTable adding the info about new dungeon.So i duplicated all info about UD Npc, assigning the new data that i used in DungeonTable.And all should be ready for playing. :thumbup:
modify the duplicate data as you prefer , and enjoy

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First u need duplicate a existing world, Too spawnObjectTable,SpawnMobTable, SpawnNpcTable, now modify WorldTable adding new row doing reference the files we duplicated earlier.(Important: If the new world objective is a dynamic dungeon, is necessary assign world id > 10000.) If u need create a new Map gui you should add new row too in WorldMapTable. Now the world is done. So we need create a door for enter. In my case i used a new UD Dungeon NPC.I created a new row in DungeonTable adding the info about new dungeon.So i duplicated all info about UD Npc, assigning the new data that i used in DungeonTable.And all should be ready for playing. :thumbup:
modify the duplicate data as you prefer , and enjoy

I see that's a pretty interesting method :D and your problem is you can't create an exit point?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exactly, i need link the portal inside to world 1 and his pos

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you created this dungeon were you able to specify what NPCs were placed inside the dungeon? If you did, you could try creating an NPC that can have you exit the dungeon. That way you could use a similar logic that the NPC that takes you into the dungeon uses except you would be returning to the overworld.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you created this dungeon were you able to specify what NPCs were placed inside the dungeon? If you did, you could try creating an NPC that can have you exit the dungeon. That way you could use a similar logic that the NPC that takes you into the dungeon uses except you would be returning to the overworld.

Thanks, yes it's a solution, in my case i'm most interested on create new trigger for another things like new recolectable items. So i'll check it. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Object trigger has a special format for describing them.
You can find them in ts/evt/CDboTSEMObject_WORLDID.evt

Figuring out the format is on you guys :)

Thanks you! I'll check it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep i haven't created it yet because i'm doing other updates, but i think the evt file needs to be modified as well. Too i'm looking for picking a object trigger like a flower as a item without quest in progress. Thanks for the contribution!

Staff member
Reaction score
I made a tool to edit mine. I didn't really care to write all the handlers yet.
241ae62a61863d0174e4b5714a99e21c - How create new Object Trigger - RaGEZONE Forums

This one is specifically an obj/npc trigger, and the Trig UID is either an NPC or a T file.

If you need more help feel free to let me know. Good luck!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made a tool to edit mine. I didn't really care to write all the handlers yet.
241ae62a61863d0174e4b5714a99e21c - How create new Object Trigger - RaGEZONE Forums

This one is specifically an obj/npc trigger, and the Trig UID is either an NPC or a T file.

If you need more help feel free to let me know. Good luck!

dat looks amazing usefull

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's cool, i think with that image I have enough info! Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to create tigger object you can open Saber (World Editor) place the Portal after that you close object windows and reopen so you are able to select the object give a double click and enable the tiggerID Saber will show you GUID from that object save that ID and create it in Spawn_Object RDF after that you almost done just need to create .t files and gerate .t with TS tool

Note: TS tool that has relased in this forum not gerate evt files for new quest or object´s

i hope this info can help you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to create tigger object you can open Saber (World Editor) place the Portal after that you close object windows and reopen so you are able to select the object give a double click and enable the tiggerID Saber will show you GUID from that object save that ID and create it in Spawn_Object RDF after that you almost done just need to create .t files and gerate .t with TS tool

Note: TS tool that has relased in this forum not gerate evt files for new quest or object´s

i hope this info can help you

Great! Thanks you for the info!

Back