• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Web How do I make a localhost?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do I make a localhost with an older version of GMS, e.g. v.29? How do I remove GameGuard and redirect the connection? I've looked around but couldn't find a lot of info.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've also been trying to find information on this, does anybody know how to?

Upvote 0
Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GameGuard killers were common back in the day (even CheatEngine scripts to disable it lol). Why do you want to redirect the connection if you can launch the client with IP and port? (MapleStory.exe 127.0.0.1 8484)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you can make the original v29 GMS MapleStory.exe connect to a different address just by adding arguments to the launch?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just for general knowledge, if you create a spoofed ws2_32 and load it into maple, you can redirect your client by altering connect and getpeername.
to load it place the dll in maple director and hook FindFirstFile and return nothing when it searches for ws2_32! cool eh ?! and to kill GG maybe try hooking createprocess ?

Upvote 0
Back