• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How do you make a Habbo Retro 2011?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need a noob friendly DETAILED 100% working guide with FaQ.
If there are guides, I can't find them. Someone give me a link.

I want it to be non-hamachi, no I do not want you to do it for me. I want to use Debbo (3.5) or preferably or a better program. I have Debbo 4 and Debbo 3, are they better? Or Bloodline?

I have no idea how to use Debbo and cannot find a proper guide.

- Talking about making my own Habbo Private Server here, no it won't be too public. Just for my friends and myself.

I've tried a lot of guides and none of them work 100%.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have THE BEST tut for you, go to my page, click statistic and and click find all threads and look for habbo retro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have THE BEST tut for you, go to my page, click statistic and and click find all threads and look for habbo retro.

I actually tried that, it didn't work for me. I seriously need help, I have no clue. msn would be good l:

Back