• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How Edit Ozt Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Link for guide:Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
1-Convert the image you want to edit ex: lorencia.OZT for file TGA

2 - Open the TGA with PhotoShop click window channels than you see that Alpha 1 click it, use a rubber magic tool and delete the text

3- Open all and delete another ones texts ,now edit the texts you want

4-Come back to the image Alpha 1 Use the tool horizontal text and write what do you want.

5-Click on the other note that will appear just a shadow the name and go coloring them

6-Now it's like do you want them save it or just CTRL+S
Result:
alucardr - How Edit Ozt Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Credit Alucard D'J

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: (Guide) How Edit Ozt Files

wow thats nice thanks so much :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] How Edit Ozt Files

Look,
lorencia.ozt to lorencia.tga and I'm editing lorencia.tga and add blue shadow > save to *.tga
after converting to *.ozt and i paste to client.
When i turn on this game when i change character and press "Connect" i have kick....

Sorry for my bad english ;]

Back