Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How Long Do You Think Dubstep Will Last?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
By now, Dubstep has become mainstream and for me, my guess will be it'll last maybe for another year or two? Post guesses on how you think it'll last before it dies :O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are you talking about?
thats like saying "rock is only gunna last for 2 more years.
people are always gunna like some genres of music...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think dubstep will ever stop

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What are you talking about?
thats like saying "rock is only gunna last for 2 more years.
people are always gunna like some genres of music...

true, but i think dubstep won't last much longer (definitely longer than 2 years, but not too long). all the songs are similar.

and how do you dance to dubstep without looking like a freak? to even dance to it you have to know the song already, like when the drops and wobbles come.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and how do you dance to dubstep without looking like a freak? to even dance to it you have to know the song already, like when the drops and wobbles come.

The only way to dance to dubstep is raving and body popping.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The thing about dubstep is the uniqueness of the music alterations. As long as new music is released, there will always be new music to dub. So it will be around forever, or until some major "I cured aids" breakthrough in music.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't believe dubstep will be leaving. I prefer listening to it more than todays hiphop crap that sounds exactly the same as every other song.

Techno, hardstyle, debstep, etc ftw!

Even shuffling has become mainstream which is (retarded) to say the least. Not to mention hiphop songs talking about shuffling.....like honestly, come up with your own style, shuffling was meant for hard style and similar music styles.

It will never die out. It's a fact that humans have a natural attraction to bass frequencies.

As it's becoming more and more mainstream there wont be any stopping it.

No stopping it until Lil' wayne or Kanye west try to make their own version...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dubstep is never going to end, it is genre of music that is going to be much more popular in the future. :p

Back