• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How modify HackShield file, the client will not be five minutes dropped?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have used the Fallengear, subagame and waronline ACEOnline.atm.Has been replaced Good Hackshield FOR darkmandosa, but still can not run.Server in the ACEOnline.atm (1.7M) I want to use is not, is there any way to be able to modify ACEOnline.atm also be able to make it normal operation?

This Log for fieldserver.exe
ERR_SECURITY_HACKING_CRC(0xe002) AT T_FC_MOVE_HACKSHIELD_CRCAckMsg

Reaction score
You made something wrong. With the release that I made about good hackshield, you need to replace it in your client, and in the serverfolder>Config>Security You need to change there also with the new files.

If doesn't work, you need to find here somewhere the bin called FieldServer.exe that got no hackshield protection (if it might work it lol but i bet is not working so pee on it), replace your FieldServer.exe, and you can use what ever ACEonline.atm you want.

NOTE: The Security.zip contains the folder from the server files, these should be used when you try to use the hack shield released in ACE Releases by me.

Cheers.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you.

You made something wrong. With the release that I made about good hackshield, you need to replace it in your client, and in the serverfolder>Config>Security You need to change there also with the new files.

If doesn't work, you need to find here somewhere the bin called FieldServer.exe that got no hackshield protection (if it might work it lol but i bet is not working so pee on it), replace your FieldServer.exe, and you can use what ever ACEonline.atm you want.

NOTE: The Security.zip contains the folder from the server files, these should be used when you try to use the hack shield released in ACE Releases by me.

Cheers.

A bit depressed. I am using client of waronline, and HShield \ hackshield \ aceonline.atm still depressing. Do you know that the way it works? Whether masked or use the EP3. 2 to be replaced in? The tips are the CRC CRC clone has no effect. Personally believe that an authentication mechanism at work, but do not know where the specific location.
My FieldServer.exe is http://forum.ragezone.com/f611/guide-ep-3-3-a-794847/
I just want to change the title name.:(:

Thank you for your help.

Upvote 0
Back