• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How remove Anti Cheat?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using the ZMMO source.
Winmain.cpp
What parts should I fix?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replace all for it >>

and that I said something is wrong? Well, he will launch the game that next? will play 5 minutes on the server and he will fall, or everything will depend on him or will crash the game

Upvote 0
Reaction score
and that I said something is wrong? Well, he will launch the game that next? will play 5 minutes on the server and he will fall, or everything will depend on him or will crash the game

I made downloaded and tested on my test server and later deleted, only for see, here worked 100% without error or crash, recheck all your configuration and good lucky.

Anything uses the instruction manual to configure, just go to Ragezone> Infestation Tutorials> Tutorial Setting a server

Upvote 0
Back