• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to 100% Skills on SunnyEPT-3212?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used an older client (Mystery PT?) on the older vm and I could use the 100% skill editor just fine, but sadly when I use the 100% skill editor on SunnyEPT 3212 my game won't save, it kicks me off. I had to delete my character and make a new one to even play again, so it seems that the editor corrupts the character for some reason.

Can someone please help me? - If there's a updated tool that I could use to make the skills 100%, or a GM Command that I could use, or a way to edit the files that would be awesome! I REALLY appreciate any help I can get.

UPDATE: Solved, thanks to SunnyZ
for those who'd like to know how just use GM Command:
for tier 1 = /#item bi139
for tier 2 = /#item bi140
for tier 3 = /#item bi141

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but this actually works with EPT 3215 and I was STOKED to figure that out!

Upvote 0
Back