• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to Add a New Map to Your 4Story Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Due to the fact that very soon I will be starting to develop my 4story server I came to ask myself: How should I add a new map to the game? And so I'd love to hear how it's done. Describing the process briefly and linking videos or other threads would be really appreciated :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This much i can tell by myself... What I am asking for is to someone that has done such thing before to give a few thoughts on this thread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replace data & index folder + load new region tcds & add some values into db for portals

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replace data & index folder + load new region tcds & add some values into db for portals
What about rendering terrain/region, is there any kind of application for such needs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about rendering terrain/region, is there any kind of application for such needs?

Tachyon Game Studio in 4Story source but you need to decompile map datas to .gsf

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to decompile? is there any converter in the tclient source?

Last edited:
Back